At Lactanol, we are passionate about producing sustainable, high-quality ethanol from New Zealand. Pioneering the manufacture of ethanol from dairy nearly forty years ago, Lactanol has a proud history as one of the few in the world where casein whey is the feedstock of ethanol production.
- We source our whey from naturally grass-fed New Zealand cows, which ensures our ethanol remains a proudly “made in New Zealand” product. Our two plants in the central North Island – Reporoa and Edgecumbe – process millions of litres of whey each year to produce two premium, high-strength grades of neutral spirits.
- You can be sure of consistent and quality ethanol, thanks to our rigorous application of quality standards and strict testing. This means our neutral spirits are concentrated to 96% each and every time.
- Our ethanol is clean and fresh, giving you greater control of your artistry and accentuating your finest, specially-chosen flavours and aromas.
- We deliver to customers in New Zealand and worldwide year-round.
- Your purchases less than 6,000 litres will be handled by DKSH Performance Materials NZ Ltd, our distributor, who will provide you a full range of support services. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Today, Lactanol is leading the world as a producer of ethanol from whey, the natural by-product of dairy. With our sustainable, high-quality and whey better ethanol, we hope to inspire delightful and marvellous creations to entice all senses.